You ain't kidding. It was miserable...... It's funny, because literally the day after I smashed my elbow, I bought elbow pads, and I wear the...
We should be there!!
I was hoping for some big snow and some honest cold so we could do some maple syrup, but sadly i fear that isn't going to happen this year. And...
Looks great, very well done!
Thanks sweetheart, how are you doing Molly?
thanks brother, definitely not the way I wanted to end the old/begin the new year. yep,I'm back in my Happy Place! How's my sweetheart Vicki...
....been an eventful winter for me so far. Right before Thanksgiving, I fractured my right elow on the edge of my chipper working a spruce tree....
That would be impossible to say without seeing the job in person.........
From the Overkill House to all of my FHC family all over the globe, have a very safe, prosperous, healthy and Happy New Year!! Hope to see as...
Beautiful family, great pic, Merry Christmas!
That was right at my cousin's driveway! Lol
It's been yet another crazy fall/early winter here at the Overkill Estate, I haven't been posting much but I've been just as busy as ever with...
Yeah, thats the only thing that has really ever gotten dirty in either one of my flues. That hot smoke coming out into that freezing air.... How...
That, sir, is a DANDY!! Congratulations!
Check your spark arrestor.......
If you're milling with a 60cc saw, I'm thinking a 18-20" 3/8-.043 bar and chain combo would do what you need it to for that application. I...