This new equipment is amazing, but it does take some learning to get used to it, and to trust it..... I bought the whole new Petzl...
I think at the end of the day, BHoller is trying to share some code knowledge and I don't see a problem that at all with it, but it is still...
Finished up a job last night that I've been working all week, local guy had a pole barn scheduled to be built in March and waited too long to...
Might need to use a soldering gun and melt some donor plastic around that to captivate the chock rod..... I've fixed many a plastic chainsaw part...
How big of a hurry are you in? If I get a free moment I might be able to get one roughed into shape for ya. You'd have to final sand and finish...
Actually Molly, from the time I tied in at the bottom til the tme I touched back down on the ground, it was only 51 minutes.....it goes quick when...
I'm guestimating around 55-60 foot....it was pretty breezy when I climbed that Sunday afternoon, and there was definitely some pogo action! I...
Ok, let me see if I can get you one made up later this evening or tomorrow evening. I'll leave it a tad long and a tad big on the head end so you...
blacksmith and I did a big job removing three large hickory trees (one was very large) and a tall norway spruce last weekend.......snapped a cool...
Can you give me the approx. dimensions the haft hole in the head?
Wow, why does this pic give me the chills? I've been stuck badly before, but never in a machine like that, and never that badly!
So you're looking for a straight handle?
We pruned/reduced a big ol' silver maple last weekend, some pics from that adventure..... Before..... [ATTACH] blacksmith in the basket for the...
You and me both, bud......good to hear from you!
Wifey reminds me of this every day......:picard::rofl: :lol: Thanks buddy!:handshake:
Sounds like you've found your childhood again! And that's a great thing! Very happy for you, scavenger! Enjoy your new found happiness! I...
Today is my youngest's birthday (Aliya), she's 15! Happy Valentines Day everyone!
Happy Woodaversary, buZZsaw BRAD! Glad to have you with us, you fit in like a duck in water around here! Now try and make it to a GTG and seal...
Well I'm glad you're doing well now too!
I've been known to catch the Yuenglingvirus on occasion, it leaves me nauseatous from time to time.....lmao Now Fireballvirus is REALLY...