Indeed, it does. Put a dump trailer on the back and it gets even funner to park....lol
What's everyone's opinions on these Bosch CP4 high-pressureally fuel pump failures? The Big 3 all used that pump for several years. I bought a...
Thanks, Eric! I wasn't too picky about the color, it was a good deal that I couldn't pass up..... It's called Blue Jean Blue, IIRC, and it's...
Thanks, brother! I love my Fords, Mrs. Overkill loves them too, she's the one who really pushed me to buy it, she loves it more than I do!!...
I finally bought a diesel.......2011 F250 Super Duty XLT. 98,000 miles, deleted, so far I love it! [ATTACH]
Johnnies were great saws, let's see some pics of what you got and go from there....
They're a good tool to have out in the field, especially when I'm using the Alaskan mill and the chain needs touched up, makes quick work of it....
That guy is a little crazy, I gotta tell you that.....
We've had some talks, things get heated and opinions clash, we are all guilty of that at times. So I personally apologize for any...
[ATTACH]
I certainly hope that isn't the case, I try to let this place open for anyone who wants to join and participate civilly..... There are other...
After that snow squall put a layer of snow on the limb I was on, egg shells would have been more stable.....lol
Pole barn didn't get a scratch.......and I need to have my girls looking after me....lol
Dang, brother....some good ones there!
Looking great, buddy! And I love this idea.....a personal post to keep track of your hoarding adventures, and update as you go along! Keep on...
...saw that on a tree page on Facebook this week, so blacksmith and I went out this am to check our local TSC....it was listed for $7.00/gal. I...
And the chipper from just one of the trees put a good pile in the trailer.....smoker chips for sale! [ATTACH]
Aerial view from that big hickory job we did last weekend. Three big hickories and one big Norway spruce. Probably a dump trailer full of...
A simple "tune" (twisting the lo-hi screws and checking the throttle) should be a courtesy at any shop, IMO. Now if that doesn't correct the...