Maybe this year the wind will cooperate and we can take that bigger one down......we need another good crackling bonfire!
I look at it this way, though.......any time she wants to be up against me, it might lead to something else....ya just never know!!! :rofl:...
My wife has also been eyeing up that middle seat.....she likes to be right against me, which I'm fine with.....just not when I'm driving!
What people can't see in that vid is the deep ravine that oak was sitting right against, nor the back lean over the creek that it had...... That...
It was nuts that it landed where and how it did! It was a total chance......
Yes sir.....she lived to fight another day!!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Every. Single. Time. Its always a blast, I get excited thinking about flopping the tops!!
Pretty sure it was Chvymn99 (Kevin).
Yeah I have an old Royer disc chipper, she gets the job done but I'd sure like a self-feeder!! It's in the pic behind the dump trailer.... [ATTACH]
The best hot dogs are cooked over a fire or coals!!
I've cut the backstraps out of fresh roadkill before, nothing wrong with it at all, IMO. Better than it going to waste! So long as the meat...
I'm happy with it so far.....thanks brother! I can't wait to get it cleaned up, I've had it for a month and it's been sloppy here.
blacksmith and I got the 2nd Norway spruce from a job we started Sunday limbed and topped this evening..... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Great looking truck, Rope!
That's probably a #32 head, all the parts are available for that grinder head. It'd cost upwards of 1or more to buy a grinder like that nowadays!...
I've been adding synthetic 2-stroke oil to my fuel (Amsoil Interceptor), hoping that helps.....
No, it doesn't, that's one of the upgrades I wanna do to it.....@blacksmith' s F350 has the step and it is definitely handy.....
That's exactly why I'm putting a DPK on my truck. So if the pump fails, you're only out the pump, not the entire high pressure fuel system.....
Chuck, blacksmith and I should be there. I'm hoping to be there for sure, also hoping to bring my son Dan along too. Is there room for my 20'...