Glad to see you back, my friend.....
I'm pretty sure the whole crew is coming.
My forge is still buried in the shop. I desperately wanted to get it out this past winter, unfortunately the work never let up because it was too...
Is Northam trying to start a Civil War on purpose or is it by accident?? I find it hard to understand how the Constitution clearly states "shall...
Wow!! Love it!
I can also attest to what the others have said, Dennis and Judy are the cream of the crop when it comes to good people! I'm honored to have met...
??
Yes sir I did, I was tied off in another tree....
Thanks buddy! It's a Notch Sentinel, I like it a lot!
Me personally? I'd extend that hearth. Yes it a going to be a little bit of work, yes it sucks, but you gotta keep in mind your families safety...
You win some, you lose some..... C'mon down to central PA in a few weeks, I'll be taking 4 big ash down, I'll send you home with a full trailer!
Climbing trees and running chainsaws when tied into them is risky stuff...... I nicked one of my tie-is with my chainsaw the other day when doing...
Camera was fine it's in a polycarbonate case, cut a mounting surface on the log and clipped it to it.
Busier than chit......living the life.... [ATTACH]
Hows all yinz guys doin?
I still gotta "break mine in" yet! Lol
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That was awesome!! Made a fantastic weekend even better!! [ATTACH]
Nothing we can't handle!! I have one job with three big whites like that and another with two.....stay tuned!
If I was close we'd definitely get together. You need to make it out to Dennis's place this spring. You won't regret it!!