Saw those big trees yinz had taken down, that should give you a ton of firewood!
Looks good there, I'm jealous!
Thanks buddy, how are yinz doing?
Eh, an hour of sleep here and there....and a quick meal or two, if she let's me eat....;)
Hows you and your sweetheart doing up there?
Nothing to be envious about, my neighbors all think I'm nuts!! But I'm 6 years ahead, so I feel happy about that. Almost that entire stack is...
A total of around 36 full cord when completed.....lol.... [ATTACH]
King of fools? Lol....just glad to be on the ship with everyone else....
I've not been on much, just been too busy. Joe and I have been busting azz all spring. Finally had some time this past weekend and got caught...
From our house to all of yours, we wish you all a Blessed Easter. Remember the real Reason for The Season, too..... Christ was gifted to us by...
Where the hell have you been? Good to see you buddy.....
Have you opened it up yet? I have one that looks almost identical to that one, it's pretty much unusable. The insides are roached....
That's something I'll have to work on, if nothing else, maybe we can share links to our members personal vids.....
Ok, so I've been kicking around doing a YouTube channel devoted just to the site here, what's everyone's thoughts? It'd be different climbs we...
Is it rebuildable?
Its sad that this had to be cancelled but totally understandable, I was really looking forward to going to it. Let's hope and pray for better...
Good post all. Four thoughts from me at this time.... Stay safe Spend time with your family Look out for our elders and the ones who need us...
I just dug the parts out a month ago and have them spread out across my one workbench, but like everything else, getting time to work on them...
Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! Yeah I'm late, been busy the as few weeks with all this madness going on.... Please, everyone stay...
Saw this on FB this afternoon, it makes you wonder.... Some of you remember I was sick as all get-out for several weeks in January, I just...