I tested my stock 550 with 20" 3/8. I like the 16" 3/8 on them but the 20" buried in cut is oh hum boring IMO. I wouldnt unless it has good port...
@ Dex No didnt go to Tbones. I have been going to GTG's and Racing events since 05-06 and winding down on them. Time is short for me and I...
Talking chainsaws today in the barn out of the rain I was told about this gtg. I'm not seeing a date set or where yet? My time is very few free...
Yes PS has been out since last year if I remember right (new loops hanging as I type) :yes:. I have run and tested PS3 since 2011. Did a thread...
Some NOS ones I had. I gave 1 to Brad for a little poulan restore he did. [IMG]
Gary please tell me this is sold. I get $150 local for 3450 330 54cc saws when in stock. Right now rebuilding a 3450 with 60cc topend.
Somebody had emailed me saying I was posting here, so I came to see. Not me folks. :p This is me. ;)