Thats what I was going to ask. Tested as all stock, muffler modded or all ported?
My dad has been cutting with a 3300 bare bore 54cc for 21 years. Got it down for av's right now and P+C look great.
That 358# comes back to a 3.0 like mine. I call them the grey 3000. They are bare bore, chromed piston though.
Some of the NE 50cc 346's came with orange covers from factory like this one. XPG [IMG]
I'd put a orange cover on it.
I'm not a fan but I do pass them to those that do like them. Only 2 so far and both about like this last one that was a great runner. The...
That 346 dont look to bad at all for what you said it went through. Tear down, look over, fix it back up. Easy as pie.
I buy by the quarts for ease of handling over gallon size. Also 10 qts to the case got me free shipping. Last time came out to $11 a qt 32oz. I...
In another CL ad there maybe the same Dayton $10 by itself and a PP305 was $65.
I always wanted that PP285 that looked like new from A/C for $60. Just not worth the drive for me. Time is more important to me nowdays then a...
Is it the Dayton Gary? Plus the 2 trims for $20.
No need for me to explain it out in the open for you and give it away if it is the one plus. :whistle:
WAG ;)
18" Dayton and :wacky:
There has been several I wanted in A/C but the 45mins to 1hr10min drive one way isnt worth it to me.
If I am going to leave chain on the bar to file at home. Rotating vise is my choice. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
I have a grey craftsman 3.0 which I call grey 3000. 49cc. In pic with 2700. Needs nothing. Not a looker though and decals off. Trades outright...
I had 2 different ways of pic posted but dont see either now. Nice fix. o_O:rofl: :lol: If you need me to upload it again let me know. :binoculars:
Poulan 2700 I took in trade is all done. Made up a new loop of oregon 33LG for it's 16" bar. Trying out some new to me Tygon line that a guy on...