I did 24:1 with juice. I think my 1 gal cocktail mix can is still marked that way. Then when I went alky/nitro it became my flush can.
So true Jeff :thumbs: and thats why I say its just a freaking chainsaw. A tool we do work with. Heck if I could clear 20 or 30 more out and just...
I wont and tell others no to 50:1 epa crap. 40:1 min and I do 32:1. But it's your choice and your saws.
I'll go to my site and see if I can dig up a link I posted awhile back. It's been for sale off and on for about 6 months now. Right at the high...
The little I know on these. Sold from 1982-1987 6 years. Seems like everyone in their brothers has one. 1 for sale down from me and Jeff....
You go ahead and get that little dream saw. ;) I'll take this 3160 and these can be had. :whistle: [ATTACH]
PS PS3 is same cutter. Round
I've seen the same saw in different states for about 3 years now.
Been using PS3 since 2011 and PS June 2013 :drunk:. When will the other chain makers catch up? :whistle:
Equinox was also on my to look at list. I have to have 4x4 option for sure. The envoy has AWD 4H 4L options. I just like to make sure next one...
Dex I want your feedback on that Traverse after you have some time on it. Thats what I was looking at to downsize from our Envoy XL down the road...
Remember also like I posted in the FS thread. The 3.0 is bare bore cylinder with chrome plated piston.
I posted in the FS thread it was a 3.0 going by it's 358. numbers. Nice 49cc saws.
More info. That is dad using the oak in the smoker. Man that chicken was goooooood today. The saw up on the hill was the pp365 cutting the pine.
I had a poulan 4000, I'm just not into those models. So I sold it, I like the other models like the one on your far right and 3500 365 and 415...
Working these in some pine storm dropped trees. PP365 60cc just rebuilt and my PP445 70.7cc I rebuilt in past. The PP445 out cut MS440 and 372XP...
Yep had a friend that ran them on the HD filters on 372's. Their good stuff.
I always wanted to check out some of Scott's work. From what I have seen top notch and one I could trust. Never ran any of Mitch's stuff either...
Dont forget Dan Henry for Dolmar and Huskys. One of the first to port them and is a dealer for them. Dozerdan Thats who the other guy you...
Here is one as used filled up with mix and bar oil, with bar and chains. 16" 3/8 b+c on both. My ported 357xp and MS361. Weighed in 07 or 08 [IMG]