They have had that forever PM = semi chisel Pic of PM left cutter to PS cutter. [IMG]
I remember a Ohio dealer selling the new release of 440's for high 7's.
PP325 I bet.
Back in 07 I had a woods ported, finger ported 6401 to 7901. Look best with the black covers and black muffler IMO. with 32" [IMG] with black...
Dex never been to his place. Those pics ( John's) are from around 2006 when John was in Ohio and we all met up in Chardon for races. Have met...
Dex should be right there with him and another good friend into chainsaws I know. The other guy come down and bought alot of my 084 stuff when I...
I ran 2 rings on my 066 stihl piston in my Poulan. ;) Cant remember on the 064 piston in my Husky. Thinking 1. Could be wrong though.
(30 x 64 2-story) for saws exclusively. I'll just post 2 rows of saws. [IMG] [IMG]
Larry has a huge building up north of me for his collection. H.O.S. = House Of Saws. Was wondering what room you had set up to store yours.
It had broken the crankcase in 1 area and cracked the tank. But it is just chainsaw so all is well and cutting again. Original owner said he...
I noticed today while in barn the jug with 24 on it in pics was 2.5gal. I didnt start using the 1gal jug for 24 till later. The 1gal jug has F on...
I'd like to compare my stock PP415 to a stock Dolmar 6400 sometime. I rebuilt it after a guy lost it under a tree. The saw lost. I rednecked...
Here is the one I took in trade and then sent to Randy in La. [IMG]
You will. ;)
325 46mm over a 5000 44mm all day in my book and you know how I loved my 5000's. 325 has updated carb and choke set up too.
That is a great price Gary for a nice example. I have had 2 of those. One a 1 owner nice one and other looked like a used chainsaw. WTG Jeff...
There is a place selling on my site. Great service CHEAP USPS priority shipping. $4 for 1 chain is little high but $6 for 2 or more that will fit...
I swore off baileys a couple of years ago. Their head got to big or something. Better prices everywhere now days.
I mix mine 5gal at a time too for the 32:1. The 1gal can for cocktail mix for gtg's only in past. Then flush can. Now it is used to carry for...
Pic of can with 24 on it. [IMG]