Stroked 3120 on muffler with a dubbed up pretty dang dull square chain. Just goofing off making some cuts with 3/8 12T or 13T rim sprocket. [media]
Ran 1 back in 07. Their nice. Friend has a couple NOS ones in a thread on Chainsaw Repair site.
The are already out there IMO. Look at the torque monster saws with their longer strokes and smaller bores in same cc range as others. Love...
I shipped a 66 300th to a guy in Finland whole. He is a collector with big cc saws too and didnt say anything about any restrictions on him.
Chainsaw chain chart to cross ref with. http://www.baileysonline.com/Pages/Chainsaw-Chain-Cross-Reference-Chart/
Yep just lost interest. [ATTACH]
Another old pic to see how the green shows on this site. Has more of that yellow look on this one. Trust me it is lime green. Wish I had that pic...
Tim I do have another one I am going to build done up in a bright orange with black covers and tank. I just cant get in the mood to do another...
Still the cheap camera and same pics. The green on 505 looks just oem poulan green on a 5200 etc. Just pics never look right.
Dont recall Tim. Just trial and error fitting for me. Used the generic foredom. The broken fins recoil, I have a redneck fix and pics posted on...
A poulan wild thing 505 I built from spare parts. Putting a stihl 066 piston in it. To use the stihl pistons you have to open the pin bosses up...
It is one of their good friends David. He builds some pretty neat stuff I seen at a Pa gtg we met at 2010. I've seen 084 carb on 026 ;). The...
Best running ported 028 I have seen to date was by a Va guy that you want find on the internet. I wish I had paid attention to what carb he was...
Wasnt me saying that about a racesaw at a wood lot. 30mins no way. IMO a real race saw wont last 1 real cut like we are talking in firewood....
Then you got the case of me putting a slab sided BB372 piston in a poulan that had a windowed piston oem and she ran better then great. Wont know...
Thats how I do 3of4 of my riders. The old IH is just push in no threads. The 3 push I dont remember off hand.
No they arent stock size or stihl, like I said. I was showing the big thick aftermarket dawgs in pic. I didnt even like the big oem dawgs. So I...
I tried the big thick aftermarket dawgs. Unless your felling trees with THICK bark they are way overkill JMO. I went back to stock dawgs and...
Now where did you get that idea. ;) Works great dont it. :drunk: http://chainsawrepair.createaforum.com/locked-sale-and-wanted-threads/
I've seen some really bad bent up dawgs by firewood cutters. Most are dogging in and using dawgs to force chain through a cut with very dull...