mdavlee play as racesaw on gas or a hot woods port? or alky/nitro
That was from 08 video and I already traded to a guy I know in Pa.
Dan's 346 ported are the same way. His 46cc 346's I had would out cut most the of 50cc 346's you see out there. Only super strong 346 46cc and...
Dan Henry dozerdan ported 375K top.
I was going to put this in Tim's custom chainsaw thread but didnt know if it would be right doing that. Before the days of the bigger cc xpW...
If it were me stock XPW 74.66cc
Surely they know. :campfire::MM:
I'm still shooting reloads I did and stock piled from the Clinton era. The .22 thing is what caught me with my pants down. Thats all good now...
I bought 2 bricks of .22's yesterday. 1 brick a week the sign said. I had my son with me so I got 1000rds.
Next ones that come in I'll holler then. Another thing whats the difference in the super 2 and just 2? You notice I waited till sold to ask....
What so rare about double triggers? I couldnt give the 1 owner with paperwork when bought new with red case away. So I sent it to a friend in...
Yours is updated version. My grey and this red were like this top one. My black one like below is the updated ones too. [IMG]
Just going by the BB7900 aftermarket cylinder kit. Goes on 7900 without anything special at base bolt on. 681 uses 1.5mm spacer to work on 681....
Hedge I consider a 125 torque monster. JMO though.
I just wonder if the solo 665 jug is as nice as this oem 65cc jug. Man I love the quad port 65cc 71cc cylinders on my poulans. :D [IMG] [IMG]
I was thinking 30cc but specs below show 30.5cc for XX 20 76 saws per...
1st one of those poulan XX = 76 painted up, I ever held was 07 Larry's saw at gtg. Nice shelf piece for collector guys. After owning a couple...
48mm stroke with 56mm bore. I had a race and work 166. Also the 48mm stroke was why racing guys were putting 60mm-66mm tops on them. Only thing...
dubbed = square chain that the square corners have hit something messed up not sharp. No real corner anymore.
Thread on the 2 different cc NOS solo twin http://chainsawrepair.createaforum.com/solo/solo-twins/ Pic from 07 running Larry's twin. Pic of 2...