yes nostalgia The hours I spent cultivating 1/3-1/2mi rows pedaling a clutch on a poor running one with no starter, and it really sucked when it...
Just a lot cooler than usual here, plus it's been overcast & raining for what feels like a week. just tossed another pine split on 70 in the...
Hackberry has toothed leaves right? and the leaves are usually broader at the base.
The leaves have the shine and the rust spot. It's way past season for it to have fruit up that way I'd think
I couldn't resist the urge any longer. 67 and damp inside 60 and drizzle outside resplit some Virginia pine couple cherry chunks for later. Dogs...
Looks like Black gum
Warm creamy pasta:drool: you twisted my arm chicken alfredo for me tonight
Sunday morning football from across the pond Like I needed a reason for beer cheerios:cheers:
I saw this posted somewhere else the couple were recovering in the hospital after hitting a squirrel
thanks rottiman best I can do to hold a tear back after watching American Sniper tonight - far to many young men lost in that sandbox, may God...
A blocked up chitter thread turned into terms of endearment - welcome to FHC:rofl: :lol: Go watch that movie wildwest and WildWildWest you're...
NO deeyah is reference to any female older/younger than you that needs assistance/guidance Hunnay is a bit more closer relation (which in upstate...
yep he's from Maine
must be from Maine:rofl: :lol: eh Stinny
Sorry to rant Checked the GF's facebook feed for any update - not only is half+ the immediate family living their life in facebook posting pics of...
I was gonna say that - at least you deal with unused stuff;)
Glad you weren't here to inspect mine this past summer;) Welcome aboard good to have someone with chitier knowledge than me:D
If that was true I'd be retired a few years ago:rofl: :lol: Unless you mean retirement is for old guys that like to burn wood:D
Recipe? been a while since I've had any homemade coffee shine back in my Maine years
and you're not throwing away that juice that won't stick to a chip