cobbler sounds good:drool: I made some chocolate chip cookies this afternoon, maybe a Blue Bell ice cream cookie bowl tomorrow -too much cheese...
What you doing with the extra loam?
you set yourself up for these:D
Make us something to drool over tomorrow, I can't figure portion size so my baking pan upgraded as things were added. I think I forgot a jar of...
yeah she's full of chit:D shouldn't be a problem
Done. The spinach is where it's at [ATTACH]
once you get a coat of snow things should be cleaner? mine are like Swiffers outside and they dump the stuff inside all winter
What's better about dishes like these is a night in the fridge - flavor absorption Put some in a coffee cup toss in micro....warm cup oh cheese:D
Beautiful view:thumbs:
Just the fun of fly fishing for a few would be all I'd need.
Jon makes some amazing dishes this is just stuff I had in the cabinets, freezer, garden - it's smelling good though
I feel your pain;)
pretty spot there . Any fish?
You couldn't make that huge pile of splits LocoEngineer made in a day. Manual splitting is a good workout - but it ain't no all day affair;) work...
Just a regular oven here. Chicken thighs, fresh spinach from the garden, couple partial boxes of Penne and rotini, topped with Mozzarella. It...
Greg we need pics of the smo.....oh never mind you burn seasoned wood;)
Hickory is a compound leaf structure though Jack
go swap out that woods belly mower and man handle a set of cultivators under it and then put the mower back on - you'd want a new tractor
think about running one that's about to die/stall every 50ft - and no way to restart it Boss finally bought 70's IH Cub that we could swap all the...
Prettiest cut of bologna I've ever seen