Gas I'm ahead on the burning wood vs. overhead for stove, saws, splitter. When the house is paid off and I go buy an Orange tractor - it'll be a...
:rofl: :lol:
Well there's the odor when it's cooking and the odor later on:whistle:
Skiddah races sound wicked awesome:D
It looks HEAVY. most likely a slash/limber
GF introduced me to that years ago. She does a boston butt or loin with a jar of kraut in the slow cooker - side of mashed potatoes. It's really good
That round bladed bowsaw looking one in the first pic is wild looking. Lots of cool old stuff
That's big pile of splits:thumbs: Good on you for helping the folks out
you could take a few pieces of larger scrap make one of these: [ATTACH] and cut it all at once:saw:
Whew ....I thought you were going to say the loony farm:D ...then again it was a little bit of crazy there
:rofl: :lol: one of the Chihuahuas we had would follow me tilling the garden eating every one he found.
Thanks bud. This isn't something that punches me in the gut so much. Just hard to get your head around her niece standing on a dock waiting...
GF called they found Ron's body - at least the family can have some closure.
Yeah I'll work it down a bit more, stuffs way too resin soaked almost translucent. it'd be like putting gas soaked split in the stove.
Finally got it split since it stopped raining this morning. Rounds on the left from the dead pine already had the bluing, most of the bark came...
Hey the sun is rising over the tree tops this morning:thumbs: Alabama blue skies. Getting some splitting done today:axe:(with hydros though)
Kimberly you need to start an install thread, or this can be it. I know you have some pictures in various threads. It would be a good idea to...
might be enough time for some fescue mixed with some annual rye just depends on what your final desired results are
I've been a complete waste product all day, it rains for 30-40ins, sun comes out and then it rains 20mins later outside of cooking and splitting...
So is the tub draining without issue? still curious about the original plumbing problem..