After seeing Ray's pictures it'd be real easy to add an automotive toggle switch to the peckerhead of the generator, just use the same size wire...
As a freshman a ho-down on an open basketball court while shooting free-throws in front of the hottest senior girl can get you dates with older...
Funny C-list Rant saw this other day - good chuckle Facebook freaks I am trying to make friends outside of my Facebook while applying the same...
Good luck Matt. If you've been doing the job as contractor, the employer sees that as little training required
56 hours in 4 days - good thing its my Wednesday:pete:. This was supposed to be an easy maintenance outage except only 2 of the 6 contractors I'm...
Greg if you want to be able to keep portability of the generator and break the neutral-ground bond for house use look into a simple knife switch...
Got some pine that's ~45yo and some oak in 77-80yo range
I'm an Uggs model - just don't have a contract:D
Don't believe everything you read on the internet - I read that on the internet:D a site claims it has GMO dextrose - a modified sweetener.....if...
Beer
I guess we can't keep this a funny fake thread:Yar: Dieting is not an end to losing weight, over consumption is a sure fire way to gain weight....
Big wood rats can be hard to catch in a conventional rat trap. They will peel themselves off glue traps as well I've had great success with a mini...
I hear funny squeaking sound.. SQUIRREL!!!!
I could play one on the internet?:D
I see somebody(s) took this as serious thread:rofl: :lol:
Per Well Seasoned request post your rice cake ideas Tofu- who eats that stuff? Brussels sprouts still an "in thang" For sure any Kale superfood...
Still looks really good:thumbs: Try making the pasta slightly under cooked and don't strain all the water. Any jar of sauce rinse it in water and...
any idea what it's purpose was?
Believe me I'd love to have one and I will someday;)
I fess up... I have about every tool known to mankind - no way are pictures of my shop/bombscare getting posted until I clean things up. Not...