Nice and cool this am had dentist appointment GF was already started on the driveway clearing when I got home. Dropped a dozen small pines and...
6yrs out of a pallet is nothing to bat an eye at. I've tried them but the termites destroy them after a couple years. I've been doing old bricks...
You'll never have more firewood than you can use. Hoard it, obsess about it, admire the piles;) It's just seasoned more gooder should life throw...
Good thing you had them on Dave. GF got me a pair last Christmas and I've worn them ever since - 20yrs of running saws my luck is sure to run out...
tuckered out. We cleared a bit of the woods and it got kinda warm so I decided to stack wood. Pizza for dinner, I don't even feel like cooking
I wish my stove was square, N-S burns and loading are so much easier.. kind of hard to stack a pile of 12" and under splits. I cross crib...
Tulip poplar bark will slough off easy if left in rounds for a couple months. It grows a slime in the cambium layer, probably from the bark being...
One I carved a few years ago, was a little rusty. [ATTACH]
Woodsman by day laundry duty by afternoon - you got a keepah too woodwidow does he separate colors?:D
My FHC diet will consist of GF's nachos tonight. Another 4 food group delicacy - corn chips, topped with seasoned ground beef, lettuce, green...
I was gonna say where's the meat? oh yeah its under the cheese:thumbs:
This is making the diet thread relevant:picard: that roast looks stupendous and crabs?:drool:
Who doesn't like Jerky is the real question? all mine is done in a dehydrator and wet marinades seem iffy flavor wise, a true controllable smoker...
will do Stinny I'll snap some pics of the driveway clearing in the morning, she's made some really nice progress - it's been 5-6yrs since we...
Did someone say something about days off? yeah 7days off starts tonight :D...sort of gotta go in for few hours and hold some hands for a 230kV...
I bought a Titan pro-grade when I finished siding my house with primed Hardieboard. It took me a day to tape/mask windows doors etc, and I sprayed...
Sorry to hear about the setback Farmhand. Knowing you probably are out of pocket on your deductible for the year, it makes sense to want the...
You don't need prayers if you are qualified and doing the job NOW. tell them what they want to hear in the interview - especially as an outside...
easier to flip a switch than mess with tiny screws when the power goes out;)
14hrs flies by when you're working. it always kind of amazes me what you can get done without management around - meetings, BS'ing, looking over...