Can we agree it takes longer once/twice a week to keep a beard manicured than just shaving once a week?
Shawn a slab like that for a dinner plate coaster would look awesome. getting coasters you're cutting cookies from smaller trees/limbs and betting...
grammatical apostrophe's be dammed
I can't read the bottle lukem? Dusty Landing Strip? - I know it's not....would be a good name for a beer though
hey a good smile a and some brevity to a thread sharing our enjoyment of all things fermented(no Gasifier not that fermenting) why not?
I put a bolt of dogwood up last fall just to try again this fall and it has a split in all useable wood. Stands to reason every dead dogwood I cut...
Alcohol doesn't make a man sleep well. A clear conscious does;) knowing those beers won't spend another cold night in the fridge gives me piece of...
Sierra Nevada Torpedo - strong IPA. Try "one" not many at a time. Between the hop hunter and torpedo I had a warm face - that's pretty rare for...
Goat cheese dip at the local Mexican place is the best. Took the kayaks to my buddies lake house today, beautiful day for it. Lots of beer...
Jon in my learning experience those were a bit too tall and not really wide enough(even though I gauged them against an actual store bought...
Had a Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter this afternoon with my buddy. It tasted as close to eating a fresh hop off the vine as I could tell. That lead to...
Even with 84 high today I just got a small cedar & pine fire going, house is 66 but supposed to drop into the upper 30's tonight. I was filling...
Friend of mine made a full set for his daughter and then she wanted special small ones for his grand daughters birthday party - cupcake coasters....
Beard Bling - no matter what you paid for them
Adam may get mistaken for a metrosexual with those shades, lumbersexual is the new term:rofl: :lol:
awoke to 48F it's still warming up everyday into the 70's/low 80's house is staying in the mid 60's, which feels nice with the low humidity, open...
Thought you were playing in PI there, a little itch now worth the heat down the road
:rofl: :lol: We're NOT WORTHY
Everytime I see good deal on these on c-list they are too far a drive to justify It is the ultimate solution. I'd definitely invest in them for a...
Thanks Stinny, that's just down the drive(steep as horse's face) - and no you don't want to attempt it with any snow/ice;) I shovel with a leaf...