Nice! old railroad track? I think I know where to source a few of those but not sure I could physically move them
Small town I'm guessing? The volunteer fire department guys get a little over excited for a house fire. Get to drive the trucks fast and turn on...
Where's the fun in that? :D serious side those main trunks don't look real healthy probably have some heart wood rot being old maples and the...
Put up some dead standing Blackjack Oak and almost got another one dropped, the limbs in those things are hard to break off and one of the limbs...
It's not even JJ watt splitting wood if you see it again notice the body double and they snap to his face after the last split. Have to figure...
I don't see any remnants of a chimney? wonder if it was a ZC gas stove that someone tried to burn wood in?
That looks like what I need
:rofl: :lol:
Last time we watched Halloween(I think one of the remakes) I snuck out the back door and started knocking on the door/windows after telling GF I...
I did and bet accordingly;) Brady might be human, but you've got Andrew "arm punt" Luck starting right? :D I don't expect gawdy throwing stats,...
The silver maple should be ready next fall, just make sure it's SS & covered stuff goes punky pretty quick if it gets damp or sits on the ground...
Being you posted this at 1243AM I'm just gonna assume you were drinking:rofl: :lol:
Pine, elm, sourwood, cherry, and beech. I should've loaded the stove for an overnight burn. 36 on the porch this morning and 66 in the hallway....
37F here little frost down in the valley. Going to finish up the rest of the odd ball lengths off the power line. Need to fill up the kindling...
just remember to sweep the floor before she gets home;) my buddies seem to make it extra messy when we're baching it here
I have a chipper in the garage and after running that thing for hours on end....I now just pile the brush and wait for a good rain - I burn...
Wind like that ain't worth risking felling trees in the woods. contemplated dropping one myself today , gusts ~15-20 yeah it can wait for another day
Holding off on fire tonight even if I have to put pants on
That's why you're Grizzly Adam:D
I guess I won't even go there - you get to vote:rofl: :lol: