The Coke zero totally makes up for fat-azz sizing the meal though:D
Lots of wood hoarding opportunities.
Got the rest of the two pines bucked and out of the woods nice and overcast 65 here. Two rounds through the splitter and it started pouring....
Or wondering why the house is constantly at 73 everyday when you come home to reload the stove:whistle: Later realizing the timer setting was off...
Billy Bob my southern Kerr, natural born squirrel dog. Also excels at killing chipmunks, wood rats, mice - he dove under a piece of tin this...
Vodka and Salsa juice. My homemade salsa has a bit of juice. Way better than a bloody Mary
That's a bit of turhd floatah
Cooper eats his too fast:rofl: :lol:
Where did you get the inspiration for this concoction? I know it wasn't the Mich Ultra
It's done stick a screwdriver in it:D
Makes me want to go pop one of the 100's of Canadian geese I see mulling around the farm pond down the street. looks very tasty
I was just reading an article on it and a blip in the side bar showed Portland ME had the highest daily rainfall yesterday @5.56". Hopefully...