Don't listen to the naysayers;) Yes it is a semi-pain to split(don't even attempt without hydraulics) seasons in ~18months and coals strange,...
Popped up at 3am, laid in bed pondering going to work early knowing I had a ~2hr switching clearance to take down a 4160V bus. Glad I laid in bed....
I think Stinny held off - somebody had to
1x1 square steel tube with some ripped 2x4's I wanted the space at the bed level big enough to fit my arm through for my bedroller and get stuff...
You think you're taking away someone's freedom(in this case a father makes it even harder) but realize unless you or someone else in your life...
nah just welcome to FHC - glad some folks could figure that out
Worth a stop grab some rounds and a few leaves if it isn't too far. Hard to see in the pic but it some of that looks like vines on the ground
Sorry to hear this My IS heats my home The saddest thing to deal with is a family member with Alzheimer's. When it gets into them doing things...
How did an awesome use of old railroad rails to stack wood on turn into a tech forum?:rofl: :lol:
I think everyone is still shellshocked from the Canadian election:D Italics are my new sarcasm font. Bold is my new I'm actually serious...
So outside of the Canadian elections having no impact on my life today(we really need a sarcasm font):rofl: :lol: Knocked out a 14hr day. Opened...
Nah Louisiana we basically bought for a song the inhabitants were what they were. And later they just told the natives to go further west. -...
I know you have a prime guy over the church right?
Ask Stinny he already probably deals with their driving skills or lack there of every summer. I'd just have to wait longer for: to continue in...
Rotti my sarcasm font was not engaged enough there;) It would be amusing if a Canadian president wanted to build a wall to keep out the southern...
Sound like it's time to secede BC!!!!...oh wait that was those Frenchmen in Quebec:rofl: :lol:
+1 the driver seat for my tinted bowtie and whatever else you got for Ole Blue - might have to wash a spot on the window to make it stick
Something tells me that threads getting Canadian political is totally OK - honestly most of the US(including me) wouldn't even know you'll had an...
Have you tried taking it off on some cribbing/pallets (don't know the particulars of what you're dealing with) but after fighting to get things...
you got to stop swinging the maul so hard