Is there a story behind the critter and the bottle of coke in your signature?
CSMP?
I'm one of those that can eat breakfast food for all three meals, and to me, just about anything can go in an omelet. I had a small amount of...
I'm jealous. We only got down to a pathetic 60 degrees this morning. Luckily the dewpoint was in the low to mid fifties so it wasn't too bad....
I've seen one familiar 'face' so far. I'm sure I will see more eventually. Thanks for the welcome wildwest.
Decent scrounge of beech from a blowdown. (Yeah, it's from a couple months ago however I'm new to the forum). Someone had already taken the...
Thanks FatBoy85. Glad to help on the other thread. Since I'm a certified firewood junky, this is probably where I'll hang out the most, however...
That's awesome! Nice to know there's another person who enjoys getting firewood with a sled. That's one reason I purchased the Voyageur, so I...
In regards to your comment about 'crazy,' some would consider going out on a day like this to cut wood you don't 'need' but you 'want' as...
Thanks jo191145. This was the setup at the end of winter when the lot was still neat and organized. It a mess right now with so many projects...
Thanks Skier76. Sounds like you have a great wife! It can get crowded quickly when the logs and rounds pile up faster than you can process them....
Fair enough. And great plan for the excess with the Holz-hausens. That's the plan here as well if I ever get that far ahead (or end up with a lot...
7 years ahead! I can't even comprehend that. I'll be thrilled if I'm just 3 years ahead by the end of this year. Relatively speaking though, it...
Many thanks Scotty Overkill and thanks for the help getting my account set up, I'm glad to be here. I don't know if I have the processing down...
Many thanks Jack Straw. Those stacks have been seasoning since last year and I'm going to hate to break them down and move them into the shed....
Guess it depends on what is considered a 'building'. [ATTACH]
Thanks Warner. The fact that there are several locals on here is what drew me in.
Thanks Urban Woods. Glad there was room for one more.
Yes they're easily adjusted and if I remember, you can adjust them for uneven terrain. I don't have one currently or I would check that for you. I...
[ATTACH] I've run Harris Bipods on a few AR platforms and would use them again. The pic is of a former Bushmaster AR I had with a Harris Bipod....