Lost power for about three hours. Quite a bit of rain and some meh wind (we get much more wind during a regular winter). Power company guys said a...
I agree that the Titan box is a tad small. I purchased it for use during the winters when I had my CK27 (which did not have loaded tires). If I...
Other than the EA grapple and york rake, I have the Kioti FEL, Kioti SB70 72" front-mounted snow blower, Kioti GS2072 72" grader scraper...
:DGo big or go home, right?!:D
I went with the 6-footer because a lot of areas I have to work in are snaking around trees. I would have liked a 7' rake so it covers more area...
I have a decent-sized area on my property that the power company cleared last year for their easement. I'm going to let the far half grow back for...
I've been looking at grapples for a long time, and there are some good companies out there, but EA always seemed to be at the top. Every time I...
Finally got the tractor back today so hopefully I'll be able to get back to expanding the woodlot soon. Perfect timing to get the tractor back...
I don't care who you are, this is just dang sexy! [ATTACH]
I don't know if I would purchase ammo in a caliber I don't have a firearm to use it with, but that's just me. I have traded ammo for log length...
Same song, different orange (it's a Kioti).
This finally came in today (they had a 5-6 week wait time due to high demand)! Had to drive a couple hours to the closest freight depot to pick it...
I was going to mention that same thing. So many weekend warrior bikers puked chrome accessories all over their new rides but didn't know how to...
Every state is probably going to be different. Up here, if there is something lying near the side of the road (whether it came down naturally or...
No worries. I didn't know if you were referring to CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program) or something to that effect. I had images of a bunch of...
I did something similar a couple years ago when a forest service road was washed out due to heavy rains. It was closed for almost a year so I...
A few years ago this bruin used to sleep behind my house just inside the tree line, about 30 yards off my deck. Always fun taking two German...
Nice score! I never understood why so many people around here pass up long-dead red oak (standing or down). I scrounge all that I can get.
That's the way I was born and raised. Gut it quick and have it in the freezer by the next day at the latest (sooner depending on the ambient...
Thanks @Chvy99!