I'm not a big fan of the radial-ported muzzle brakes. They do reduce some of the recoil however in the larger calibers, you definitely get a lot...
When I cook venison or bear roasts in the crock pot, I'll cut slits in the roast and stuff bacon strips into the slits. Adds a bit of fat content...
I haven't worked on it in almost two months but I did get the area cleared and four dump loads of fill spread out. I'm trying to get the wood...
Correction there is quite a bit of red oak mixed into the seasoned stacks however that was all long-dead stuff.
It's all red oak. Most of it was green and cut this year however there is a small amount of older, dead and down stuff. I'm currently sitting on...
Not breaking any speed records with this heat and humidity however I am making some progress in the wood lot. Pic 1 is where I started and Pic 2...
Canadian border VT, the rules haven't changed. And buZZsaw BRAD won't hurt the one feeling I have left. I think the first time I was called the...
Thanks. 30" between each stack to allow for a wheelbarrow. Love that gray patina splits get after drying in the sun for over a year. Going to be...
Right now it's not attached. The bottom pallet was an extra (with a broken slat) so I just threw it underneath to give a little more leverage when...
Haven't had any luck finding IBC totes for a reasonable price up here in the middle of nowhere so I'll just make my own ugly bins out of pallets....
Well Seasoned - any word on when the forum store will be up and running again? The back window of my truck looks somewhat nekkid. Thinking I need...
Great saws. I carried them as well when I did trail maintenance in the national forest and chainsaws were prohibited.
Way too far south for me but might be of interest to those in southern NH. No mention of the type of trees however he says he has 'plenty' and to...
Beech is my primary firewood, since we have an abundance of it locally, and I scrounge all that I can get. I've heard some compare it to oak and...
Last two mornings were right at 50 degrees. When you add in the low humidity, it definitely felt like an early taste of autumn. The low temps...
I hemmed and hawed over a 3-point blower for years but can't turn around that much thanks to back injuries/surgeries so never got one. Not getting...
R Randolph is on the opposite side of Mount Washington from me (Randolph is NW and I'm SE) but same general area. I'm about 1o miles from the...
Thanks for the pics. I like the chain compartment! I've looked at the log hogs (or similar items) however I don't skid enough log lengths to go...
No more moving stuff with the log tongs! This works, but will be much easier with the grapple. [ATTACH]
When they came through last year, I had their arborist come up in order to talk to him directly. I was hoping to get them to leave some of the...