For the stacks I have seasoning, I tend to go 4 or 5 feet high (1st pic). However, these are double rows with no uprights at the ends (just...
Not too particular as long as it's a dark roast coffee (black). Too many years of drinking military swill coffee so as long as it's strong, it...
Yeah, and apparently he's ripped off enough naïve people that he can successfully retire and sell his business... "Turn-Key" Firewood Business...
Way too far south for me, and I prefer not to purchase firewood, however the price seems very reasonable considering what most in the state are...
There's one company in the southern part of my state that sells 1/2 cord of kiln dried 'bug free' hardwood for $1,299.00. :picard: Firewood Guy -...
Went out again this morning and scrounged three blowdowns (two maple and a white birch). One maple was near the road but the other two were (of...
In the past I've used a measuring tape or 16" stick with a hatchet or marking pen to mark the lengths, then moved to a Mingo marker. Last few...
I figured there would be more trees down after the wind storm last night but no such luck. I did find a fairly decent beech blowdown that also...
A nice 29 degrees this morning so a bit of ash and white birch to get the stove going again. A few snow flakes overnight however it was the...
Thanks. Each stack uses 8 standard cinder blocks with three 2x10x12 PT boards for the base. Not the way most people would do it however after...
From back in the day when you were required to wear your hunting/fishing license so that it was visible. Haven't seen anyone wear one of those in...
Had some snow yesterday evening/night that eventually turned to rain this morning. Just enough to make everything a mess. Temp says 34 right now...
Up here it's the fisher cats that sound like someone is being slaughtered in the woods.
I'll be thinking about you this winter while I'm clearing snow driving forward with the heat on while drinking a nice cup of joe. :D [ATTACH]
The dump would definitely be a nice option however I don't often get lucky enough to find log-length stuff by the road. Most of what I scrounge is...
I went with a 2020 2500 Ram earlier this year. I had previously had a couple Power Wagons however I wanted the improved towing capacity of a...
Just.....wow. [ATTACH]
I can empathize with you. I lost use of both legs back in the mid-nineties due to a bomb blast and have fought back/neck issues (and other stuff)...
I can't comment on the 2450 however I've been running a Regency H2100M for the last 10 years with no issues. It's my primary source of heat and...
One thing where my shed is somewhat different than most is that I wanted to allow access from the front and the back. I'm finally on the...