No drone. The pics looking at the wood lot are out of a window from the loft and the last pic is off the side deck (raised basement so one story up).
Just a different perspective however my (late) stepfather was in Hue and Phu Bai in '66-'67. He never talked about it even after I went in the...
I always feel lazy after reading your posts thewoodlands. I have made a small dent in the pile of rounds however it's been slow with this heat and...
Thanks for the welcome RGrant. I do like the LogOx, but after having it for a while, have found myself leaving it at home for use while...
Very true. But I still very much enjoyed my black bear chili omelet this morning!
I've never consciously looked for shoulder season wood. As a full-time scrounger (only hardwood), inevitably some of the wood brought back will be...
So by not eating bear meat, that would make your forum name "Backwoods Savage (with some exceptions)"? :rofl: :lol:
You must have had a bad experience with bear meat. I've met quite a few people who won't eat it (other than the obvious ones who cringe at wild...
Thanks Backwoods Savage. I grew up with black bear, venison, moose and other wild game as our staple for meat during the year so it's in my...
This was the bear from last season. Not huge at 267# but not bad for the area. The kicker was when I found out the age of the bear this year (F&G...
Many thanks Chazsbetterhalf. That dog was the best security system (and best friend) anyone could have wanted.