Great saw...at a great price ! Won't last long :)
Sounds good ! Looks like a nice handy little saw :)
Very nice ! Love them Shindaiwas !
Looking good buddy !!!
X2 !
Good deal there buddy !!! Enjoy :)
That's a very good deal if it checks out ok ;)
I like that better anyhow. No worries about raindrops...or twigs....... Just go cut !
Great deal on a great work saw !!!
Sweeet !!!!
Sounds like a nice project !!! Glad all is well buddy :)
Uncle had a 757...I remember being quite impressed :)
Hey buddy ! Hope all is well ! Hows this project going? Never had a 55 :(
I'm watching this....as I know nothing about these saws ! But I wanna learn :)
Definetly use it for something lol !!!
Got it alil smoother before the rain moved in :)[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
All true lol :)
Oh...that is the truth my friend :) It's crazy...little 17 hp machine....can do soooooo much !
Got all the stumps popped ! Now...all done...till its time to move these babies to the rifle range ;)
Bck when money was better...I'd haveca guy come in and grind em all after I flush cut em. That...was the way to go :)