Now that's a beautiful lineup right there !!
Lol !!!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Good idear ;)
Thats cute..and mean at the same time right there !!!
Oh yea no doubt buddy ! A light is a great idea :thumbs:
Think it depends on the method used to sharpen ! Totally agree on being patient though ;)
X2 buddy ! I'm def too..from all the muffler mods lol !!
That's some nice Ash ;) P.S..don't get too excited abt the Ravens...my Steelers gave the game to them lol ! They do that too often...the darn...
Seems the makita costs a few bucks more...blue paint must be expensive ;) But.....I think the blue looks pretty sweet !! I'll have me a 421...
Another good deal here !
I like the sound of that lol !!
Only thing I hate about the Stihl 241....is the price :( Ive never ran one....but would love to. I'll never own one new..maybe used....10 years...
I mark that way too sometimes...ooouuucchhhh !!
I Mark the top of the tooth with a black sharpie !
WOW !! Very nice :)
Looking good ! Now I gotta go clean mine....thanks lol !
It will be more enjoyable..if you seek and search out the proper wood for it to cut. In my opinion....all my small saws have been tolerable and...
I fall into the physical needs category :( But there's nothing like buzzin through Firewood with a bigger saw though :) The small saws work...but...
That's a darn good deal there !! Bye bye ms290 lol !
I've had Stihl 170 and 180's . Great small saw. My only gripe....is I'm able to feel more vibration than I'd like. But a great saw for the money...