It's the only Stihl thing I have lol ! I use mine alot....never had a problem ! Definetly a good investment..no matter which brand you buy :)
Sounds like a fine solution to me ;)
Your welcome !
Muffler Modification !
Dang..that's impressive !!!
x2
x2 !
Does it seem like this thread is heading somewhere it shouldn't ? Or is it just me ? Let's drop it and let this thread die of natural causes !
I like that !
Instead of complaining...i left the site behind ! Working out well for me :)
Congrats ! I think the 16" bar is perfect for that saw ! Both for balance and power output. I've had the 545 and 550xp. Both great runners !...
It is a good tempting deal..but not in the long run. I have an Uncle...and a friend.... who both got these for lil kick around saws. After 6 to...
Lol..you are still above my skill level buddy :). I wanna learn !!
I'll be watching ;)
When I'm interested in a saw..for any reason...I just Google search it. Most of the time it's AS I'm reading on for the info ! I'm no longer a...
I'd rather call a place life FHC my home....just saying ! This place has good quality control....and great people :)
I'm game ! I'll pm you :)
Dude !!!!! Totally jealous lol !:thumbs:
Never heard of that website before.
I always wanted a 488 high top....or a 757 !! Just look cool in my eyes ;)