Seems like it would be easy enough to make one from a portable air tank and a trip through the crop sprayer isle at the local farm store...might...
Hmmm...interesting, very interesting. :sherlock:
Meh, typical OWB
Nice! I think that should pull a 22 GPM pump for sure, 28 might be pushing the limit? My 16 GPM pump was a bit too much for my "5hp air compressor...
No doubt! I heard the only thing he knew how to stack was the Benjamins! :whistle: :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
It's after noon now! :sleeping:
[ATTACH]
What do you see when the Pillsbury doughboy bends over? Doughnuts
Yup, master of disaster! :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
I like your recessed push block, bet that'll slice right through some stringy stuff! :thumbs:
[IMG] All but the Prince Albert...
Don't know if I've seen a Deutz genny or not...its certainly possible at one of the Amish equipment auctions around here, I just didn't pay it...
Have mowed a couple times here already...didn't get it finished this week and it's been raining non stop, so the grass that has been growing 1.5...
Hey buddy, will you give me a lift?
The few single cylinder diesels I've been around were kinda rattle traps, but I think the Amish use some for power units...no idea on brand/model.
No experience with Kohler diesels...is it really a Kohler?
Now we're getting somewhere! :thumbs:
Grandma's quince tree had white flowers...different type of quince?
Welcome! Describe your setup, floorplan, home size, and insulation/heat requirement levels please. Do you have wood dry/ready to burn...I assume...
Depends what series/model it is...they all have their el cheapo line, and then the better stuff, lastly commercial...usually at least the 3 levels.