Does that mean its a lower BTU species too? Not sure alder is much of a thing around here, I've never knowingly had any...
So if you were going to do a staycation, where are you going? (in state, or lets say a couple/three hours from your house, if you are near a state...
Wow, it looks 3D in that pic!
A guy is driving around and he sees a sign in front of a house: "Talking Dog For Sale." He rings the bell, and the owner tells him the dog is in...
Keep an eye out, they pop up now and again...
It fired right up, and stayed running? Never heard of dipping the plug before...
7 The River Walk is in San Antonio, but apparently there are others?
Yup, '88-90, somewhere in there. Always hated working on them, lots of fiddly stuff to check/adjust.
Daaanng! :jaw: :thumbs:
Bluetooth speakers?
And just who is Blue?
That's a huge nut for small businesses, many times one claim n it's over
Now I did change out to a cylinder with larger ports, and all my hoses and fittings got upsized to 3/4", except the one 1/2" fitting coming out of...
Middle one, its SBK1980 :)
Blast from the past...you just sent a bunch of people to Google what a Terrapro is :rofl: :lol:
7-8 gallons, not as much as I wanted, but it seems adequate, oil temp hasn't went high enough to even check it. (other than by feel)
I added a second tank to up oil capacity...it returns to the new unvented tank, then overflows to the existing tank. A torsion axle with full size...
Oh yeah, if you slow it down a little you are good to go with a 7.5 HP electric motor...myself I wouldn't want to cut it in half, which with the...
Pushing what, motor power, cylinder speed? 20gpm?
While that would completely turn me off of that dealer, some people hate to be "bothered"...I know of a situation where a dealer lost a half...