Yup, we like playing in Michigan sand! :thumbs:
Wow, what a steal!
I'm not gonna sit n drink a glass of it, but a sip will cure what ails ya!
Right?! :yes:
Works great for cramps after being dehydrated, stops em right now, at least for me it does! Sometimes I just eat a "dill pickle sandwich", then...
Ok, now that the grammar police have had their fun (Eric VW want a piece of the action too?:D) the way I'm familiar with it being used is like I...
The only time I've had issues with torx type bits stripping was if the screw was coated and it was too thick in the head, didn't allow the bit to...
Yes! (Well, they did...and I still see them for sale now and again too) [IMG] [IMG]
So looks like Brad has the itch for a different splitter... something happen to the old one? Not holding up as well as a Ford tailgate maybe...?...
[ATTACH]
Yes!
What type of drive are they? I had a bunch of trouble with some screws I got from my FIL (former builder) I thought they were Phillips, but he...
Boy, WS has some great deals right now! Spring '25 In-Stock Stove Sale
They're good splitters, but not worth the money if the splitter you have is working for you, IMO...
A word of wisdom...don't buy anything that's spent any amount of time north of the Ohio river! You'll quickly learn why us northern boys buy used...
Yup, both places can kill a couple hours for sure! :thumbs:
Yup, right on the north edge of it! Wife conned me into taking her to "Amish country" (Holmes county Ohio) soon after we were married, boy was...
I've heard of him...kinda funny, I had a yellow GL1800 for a bit, but when I was on the Dragon I was on a GL1500...WAAY different handling than a...
I did the Dragon quite by accident...on a Goldwing...I think I scraped off at least a pound of metal by the end!:picard: :rofl: :lol:
To me it means a daytrip...or maybe close enough for just an overnight...