Well, that's a matter of opinion, as I find it to be nasty, all of it. (Someone always says, yeah me too, except this brand/type, but those to me...
I've heard that "watching wood chopping" can increase estrogen, in a certain segment of the population too...:whistle::thumbs:
Uh oh...that means she will have almost a 3 yr head start on your honey-do list! :eek: Congrats on all the success's in your family there Gas!...
Oh yeah, agreed...they don't waste time IME
I flipped 1 of those to my buddy a couple years ago, he loves it!
My FIL dug his genny out and the power came back on before he got it started n hooked up...but knowing how he takes care of his OPE, I doubt it...
Same here...vehicles too
Yup, we got some of that here, twice! Wind and rain like crazy at 11pm, then again at 3am, and then power off from 4-5am, which rarely happens...
Sun kinda, wind yes! Mothballs, couldn't hurt to try...how long has it been stacked? I think most of the damage is dine in the first 6-12 months CSS'd
Yeah I just knocked it off too, but not near all of it came off...this is going to be messy wood to load into the firebox
Heck, most of this is true for me growing up, and I'm not that old! I think the plastic grocery bags are stupid...the old brown paper bags worked...
Ground clear works for about 3-4 months...it's says "up to 6" but the more rain you get, the shorter that time actually gets. The one thing I've...
Exactly as Mr Beaver had planned! Now, what exactly they are going to do with a log that size is what I wanna know! And how to they move it...for...
We did too, but, I think that's why half of them had the scoots too!
Oreos yes, milk no, well, a little chocolate occasionally, but too much gets things upset for me
Well if you run across some peppermint tea growing, pick ~10 leaves, depending on size, wash em off and throw into a gallon of water, bring to a...
Never tried it, but my guess is that a concrete chain saw wouldn't cut wood worth a poop! Chain is drastically different
You'd probably like the peppermint garden tea we make...lightly sweet and chilled in the fridge, sooo good! Try to have some around all the time...
I'm jealous, it's 84 and humid here today
Me too! I thought it meant to burp n fart at the same time! :rofl: :lol: JK, JK!