[ATTACH]
Scotty Overkill
Anyone need a good gag gift for someone? :rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
The bump stops have to be completely squished! o_O
They start out with burners on low to cure the mortar and slowly bring things up to temp?
Someone REALLY doesn't want to get rid of their favorite coffee cup! :rofl: :lol:
Before I worked where I do I guess they had an old radial arm saw that liked to spit things out across the shop, against the wall,, jam,...
I don't think you can earn your greenie weenie badge with that one! :rofl: :lol:
That looks like some flavor of poplar to me.
Ha, no I haven't...those are invasive, so I wouldn't plant them on my property here (only 2 acres) but there are certainly some around...there's...
Mmm, I dunno...I think sunbaked recycle bin full of beer cans is the worst of those...
Wood chipper blown into the hog pen...gone. (Is that "bacon fertilizer"? :whistle: :eek: :rofl: :lol:)
I'd guess it's not too often people get to harvest firewood from trees that they planted...but here it is, a couple hybrid poplar trees that I...
Geez, there was an OLD one here when I bought the place, still worked...heavy old thing, all metal, probably from the 70s I'd guess...think I...
What are you talking about?! Most firewood sellers are selling green wood!
Certainly right up there! :yes:
Cat is "bypassed" as in it's not blocking the exit of the stove any longer, but also not isolated from the smoke either, so can still be poisoned
I like the way you tied that down, slick! I found the fenders on that splitter to be shin busters, took em off.
I think they are one of the best big box/farm store splitters, yes. If for no other reason than they stand behind their warranty, and have great...