I don't think anyone but the members have anything to gain by FHC doing well, especially without a swag shop to profit from! :hair: :rofl: :lol:
Wow...really?
I've seen people cut small holes (4"?) along the top and bottom for ventilation...whatever size they were they found vent screens that fit right...
I think the only bumping going on is our heads against the wall...:headbang: :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Somewhere...:whistle: ;) I ended up with some unwanted firewood from high winds a couple weeks ago too, it was from the Beech and Silver Maple in...
Same here, if I have to download your app/order on it to get the deal, I'm out.
Engineers should have to come out to the site and build what they draw up! :hair:
Nice! :yes: I got some very similar stuff a few years ago when we bought a new machine at work that came from Germany...the crate was almost 40'...
Better gitrdun, rains a comin, again! :hair:
:usa:Thank you vets! :handshake: :usa:
And you can usually totally customize the size and shape of them too, that's a bonus for the hard work
I missed my guess on cordage from those two trees, I though it'd be around 1/2, but looks like it's going to be just shy of 1 cord!
Well, not really a thorn in my side, but more like prickers in my palm...splitting the poplar from the two trees I had that died along the back of...
Bump
Maple [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol:
When an old man died in the geriatric ward of a nursing home, it was believed that he had nothing left of any value. Later, when the nurses were...
You moved the goats into the yard, and they mowed it? ;) [ATTACH]
Not a pic, but still funny. A woman goes to her boyfriend's parents' house for dinner. This is her first time meeting the family and she is very...
[ATTACH]