Yup...more time to help da wifey with the garden...:whistle: :D
X2! But I'm not so sure the parts listed equal "not too much damage", those pieces will likely be pricey. I recall a customer at the bike shop...
Wow, what a rippah! Looks like it'd be easier cutting be hand! Certainly faster! :rofl: :lol:
You said you were a little hesitant to meet everyone in person, due to being a midget :rofl: :lol:
Remember what you said about your stature before we met you at Dennis's place that first time? :rofl: :lol:
I dunno what this is, or where to get it, but I need one! :rootintootin: 2.3M views ยท 1.6K comments | Seriously, where was this during career...
They say it ruined our chances of seeing the northern lights right now too...
I was assuming that's what went down...when I looked at them they were still the green Bob-Cats
Nope! Too straight! :whistle:
I personally wasnt impressed with anything they had (most of it homeowner grade) even their commercial stuff just seems poorly designed...my FIL...
Bobcat! I forgot about Bobcat! You had me stumped with that clue earlier...I was thinking Tiger, but you said it was not a Scag, so I was...
I think anything worth owning is a "bend over" model these days...:whistle:
Chvymn has seen the light...buy Ford, haul/pull big things! :D
Lil acorn fell right under the tree, eh?! :whistle: :rofl: :lol: He sure looks to be enjoying himself...:D :thumbs:
Wood, or concrete floor? We had some holes cut in concrete tank walls at work back in 2015, about a foot thick and took some time, but they did a...
No pics, just funny Lol Jokes - Gay Rooster - Wattpad
[ATTACH]
Ok, I get the smoke thing, but why are we having these huge dust storms all of a sudden, I don't recall that being much of an issue here in the...
No help here, we just feed them...
Are you a Smurf?! :D