I bought a Hustler Diesel Z 72" at work 5-6 years back, $14k IIRC, it's been a great machine, really only had one failure, the electric clutch...
Good thing you have that awesome barn to work in! :yes: Rained yesterday, and they say tomorrow too, but today is nice! Gotta go mow now...:hair:
I've had great luck with Hustler too, both at home and work
[ATTACH]
Yes, I built a MS660 clone from a kit, probably 8 years ago, and I bet I don't have 8 hrs on it yet. Which is exactly why I decided to go with a...
Wow, that had to be a bear getting that tarp on, if you did that by yourself! Do you have anything between the wood and the tarp to stop the wood...
Same as the western US, poor forestry management...that, and I think some of these fires are set on purpose by radical nutjob/pyros
Last August (the 8th IIRC) it was super rainy here, lots of rain for everyone, but apparently there was a big fat leaky cloud that decided to park...
Well, seems like she took it ok, huh?! :thumbs:
Makes the 1% comfortable and the 99% uncomfortable! :hair:
F Superduty... that'll gitrdun :yes:
Sounds like a well planned and executed purchase :yes:And if she is kinda on to you already, I'd doubt she's gonna be too shocked :startled:
Does she like surprises? Me personally, I would not care for a large purchase surprise like that, but that's just me. I overanalyze even small...
Prolly gonna need to plan a splitter upgrade in there too...:D
Those are called organ donors...
Yes, frame damage is an automatic total. I had a Honda Goldwing that I sold to a buddy...he got ran off the road by someone passing on a hill, on...
I had gator blades on my old Toro, they worked fine, but I didn't think they did anything that much better than a sharp standard blade...haven't...
Hmm...I'm thinking file an anonymous tip with the FBI! :hair:
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs: Admit it, you raffed a little...:D
Yup, and when we were shopping for one at work, my buddy that works at the dealership told me that it works fine, until they get some hours on it,...