Nope. Running the stock 7 tooth. Cutting a lot of dried hardwood logs so prefer more torque. I actually put on an 18" bar late today My two...
Ive never really timed it. The 400 has a WCS bark box muffler to increase performance, but even with hearing protection its increasing my ear...
No. I would port the 400 first. I've heard its one of the best Stihl's to port.
It is a gas guzzler, but oh boy can it cut wood. Ran it for a few hours this afternoon.
Always nice to get positive feedback from a customer. Great work Gary!
[MEDIA]
Nice grab. Pallets always come in handy around the wood yard.
Looks like silver maple. Nice job bucking to uniform lengths whoever cut it.
I have a Dewalt 20 volt. Owned it a couple years now. Now as powerful as a gas unit, but perfect for quicker small jobs. I owned several of...
Half of Jeff's energy is Ms. Carol! :whistle:
Mixed load of mostly cherry, red maple, and tulip poplar delivered yesterday to one of my original customers of 20 or so years. She is a casual...
My bucket list bird here. I've seen one 2-3 times in my life. Ill trade you a flock of house finches for a bluebird or two. Ill even throw in...
Yeah once my 261 came into the picture the 290 quickly collected dust and was sent on its way. Not a bad saw the 290, but once you get a pro...
GTG at EODMSgt's place! :dex: :tree: :saw: :axe: :woodsign: Although I don't think any of us can stack like he does. :stacker:
Nice to see the 266 in action. I can relate as sometimes I feel like I didn't make good progress at a cut/score. Slow and steady does win the...
X2
Sorry to hear of life's woes. Great to see you back in action. I always enjoy seeing pictures of your woodyard and operation. Should you ever...
Calling Lehman
Pretty cool. Do you still make those newsprint bricks to burn?