The one I use is a 27 ton and I show it no mercy. RCBS posted a thread about a faster cycle time "standard" hydro. I looked into it and would...
Inagural use for the grinder? Another way to bring in more Benjamins! :thumbs:
Got a call from my 100 bundle guy today. He's down to 20 left. Load going next week for him. I have a three bundle smoker order being PU...
:eek: :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
I guess trees are like chains. As strong as the weakest link. Glad itll become great firewood. Do you use higher BTU woods during colder times...
They generally don't care nor understand the concept behind firewood. I will try to educate them. Only once I had a complaint years back....
X2 You make some nice firewood ole :yes:
Holy log loads Batman! :bug: I wouldn't mind coming home and finding that. Time for :saw: :axe: :stacker:
Save the round, let the bark weather off and keep it as a conversation piece/wood yard decoration. It doesn't rot. I have a couple hanging...
LOL!!! :picard: Your safe Mike! If anything I'd be bringing more for you!
IIRC mine were the older 18v ones as all my tools were the 18v at the time. I've since sold most of them and graduated to the 20v. Still have...
Drove by one of my local regulars and noticed different bundles in hos log rack. Gave him an immediate call and he complained about my price...
Bundles sales have slowed to a stop almost. It is a seasonal thing. I did get a guy come for three bundles on Saturday. Trusty Dewalt halved...
Any Brooke Goff ones up your way? Hers sometimes crack me up.
Ive often wondered about those. I was an eBay victim of either defective or counterfeit Dewalt batteries. Luckily seller took them back as his...
On my commute the last couple mornings I noticed a new billboard with a fallen Santa with the caption "Fall, law, law, law! Took me a bit to...
I never used to, just scoop away slowly. Id leave an inch of ash as it extended the life of the fire bricks. I had an ash vacuum that allowed...
The local grocery store will cut prices on certain meats (mostly sausage) when its very close to the expiration date and ive often snagged more...
Spent full days Monday and yesterday cutting. A couple tree service loads (ash and Norway maple) and a dumpster full of logs yesterday.[ATTACH]...
That is unfortunate and I'd be fuming too. Liability is my guess. We often eat stuff past its best by/expiration date. Meat and dairy get the...