Happy Birthday Haftacut
[ATTACH]
The couple times I've had CO it split real easy fresh cut. My favorite oak smell. I like nice stacks so I avoid gnarly logs to begin with and...
X2
Around here big gnarly sugar maples are a dime a dozen. Popular yard. sidewalk planting years back. The main trunks are a knotty, gnarly mess....
I like that term...editing logs. Thinking I'll start doing the same. I try to flush cut knots and split so they can stack up well but some are...
You had me for a minute! I was like WTH is he talking about??? I did get a nice premium for the mulberry, but not Nashville numbers.
It was one of their billboards from the OP.
Half cord load of mulberry delivered today to a new customer. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Need to find more as I only have a face cord on hand....
Mrs. Overkill's secret family recipe fruitcake?
You did good IMO Kieth. :thumbs: The guy I cut for sold his blown up 660 for $500. I could easily see that saw fetching over $1000 around here.
Well it does have wood heat! :coldfire:That's a plus in my book!
Happy Birthday Eric VW
Low turn out this year.
Half cord load of mixed hardwood nuggets delivered to a new customer Wednesday. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Half cord load of mostly sugar maple with some...
Well I guess they'll have to swing by your place for some primo dried firewood.
Smart move on your part. Seems easy enough to do once you get the hang of it. Of course anything is easy when you know what you are doing....
Next time ask for a discount if you BYOW. You and Mr. Bill could muster up a quarter cord or so.
I always enjoy seeing pics from these trips Mike. Such beautiful country up there. Peaceful and serene. Looks like that wood wasn't dry enough....
Is that your Scooby Doo impersonation? :rofl: :lol: