Ill be going back. If you want a hand glad to help. I got a pretty good system down. Prune, buck, stage rounds, repeat. Plenty of room to...
Another successful event. Glad the weather was good. First firewood now cotton candy. Turning into a profitable event for you.:makeitrain"
Hit it today. Started right where I parked the other day. Went up one side and down the other one tree at a time limbing, bucking, and piling up...
No wires, just plastic ties, nylon webbing and 2x2 stakes to contend with today.[ATTACH]
I really admire your dedication and work ethic. I don't have it in me anymore.:BrianK:
Come hell or high water or lack of daylight you get it done. :tree: Way to go there stackin' Jackson! :salute: :D
Been my experience water logged wood will dry pretty quick once removed from the wetness. Still warm enough in your area to dry it on the quick...
Give it time and theyll be devouring it. Few years back mine were going through a cake almost daily.
[MEDIA]
Im NEVER growing up! :wacky:
Im really good at wrecking chains. :hair: Thanks for the tip. :handshake: Should be hitting it tomorrow in the cold.
Chud had supplied a link where we could get one from overseas should we lose our patience.
My kinda leftovers! Nice load! :thumbs: Will the dead wood be burned this year?
All kidding aside, do snow blowers exist down there? Have you ever seen one being used in Georgia? Living in a cold climate I guess its...
GOTCHA!!! A.D.D. moment. Happens to me all the time, but usually its firewood! :rofl: :lol:
Did you hear about the dead guy that won the lottery? Lucky stiff! Never loan money to a zombie as they'll always stiff you! I used to have...
Im going for smoker wood inventory and will cherry pick (not an intentional pun) for the better pieces. Mostly smaller trees from what I saw....
Senior moments??? :BrianK: :rofl: :lol: I can relate! :picard:
:popcorn:
You'll be dying to get it! :D