Split everything today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Some just too gnarly to split[ATTACH] Bucked the skinnies with the battery saw. [ATTACH] Seeing the...
Yeah I imagine it would be that way. Reason I have minimum three bundles when picked up here. I saved chips and little scraps when I processed...
20 volts of raw power! :dex: :rofl: :lol: Occasional use bucking smalls in the woodyard and quiet cutting at home.[ATTACH]
I took a different route to the wood yard today. The road crosses a reservoir right around the corner from it. I spotted this blue heron perched...
As I was splitting today and filling up a feed bag with the shards I got a good aroma from it.
Why does the ocean roar? If you had crabs under you, you'd roar too!
That's a beautiful sight Mike. :thumbs: You know how I feel about BL! :whistle: Nice to have all of one species in a rack. Im so :loco:...
Wren on the suet. Latest batch of suet I bought is a peanut butter mix.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
X2
Now I wonder how long oak stays in the stacks before he sells it?
If it was the same size it more than likely was the hairy. Too bad there wasn't a way you could see them closer. Have you looked into some type...
Looks very similar to the "Summit" model I had in my house that I sold in 2010. I bought it in 2001 and had zero complaints about it.
What size logs were you bucking? It is an addicting saw.
I love finding long forgotten/down black locust as the stuff lasts forever. Old oak too. The sapwood rots fast, but heartwood has a long shelf life.
Good size there. Looks like the meat is good throughout. Way to get it done there sir! :thumbs:
Never seen a snowy woodpecker before? :D
Im on my way home from my cut yesterday and pulled up behind this car at a light. It is covered with working Christmas lights. I followed him...
Second load today. 241 & 194 tag teamed again. Some ice this morning kinda changed and delayed my plans. Sun came out, temp went up so I hit it...
Easier is gooder in my book. Im getting lazy in my old age and have taken less than desirable species (cottonwood, elm) when easy. Does...
I sniffed a couple splits and didn't notice much of a smell. Ill keep a nose out as it dries.