I believe my buddy’s wife planted a bunch of Chestnut Oaks 3 years ago in a windbreak north of their new house. I will have to ask next time I there.
That would be the only reason to cut Boxelders unless you are just hard up for firewood or needing a chainsaw fix…
Hinerman mentioned that storm on an OPE Forum thread. I am glad that you & your family are ok. I understand the mixed emotions of seeing all...
So on Fathers Day, I had a My Father “The Judge” It was a damm fine cigar, great flavor, great burn & burn time. [ATTACH]
Happy Fathers Day gents
These are probably my favorite cigar at the moment. I seem to get a lot of flavor from them, the burn is nice & even, good burn time, they aren’t...
You should of went to the casino or bought a lottery ticket or both after finding that spring.
I liked it, I got some chocolate & spice out of it
I had this one today while hauling hay [ATTACH]
Having this one while relaxing this evening [ATTACH]
I have been in the hay field a lot this week & have ordered some cigars & gotten a couple of care packages in the mail so I am hoping to go thru...
Having this one tonight [ATTACH]
I had these 2 yesterday [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And having this one today [ATTACH]
Kevin in Ohio You sir are a wizard :yes: That’s some nice work. :thumbs:
The correct answer is : yes you need it. :yes:
I will ask my son if they have any pallets at his work, its in Boone. Also if you plastic there is a fella in Boone that sells them for $7 each....
Yes, I can live without it. The last time it was on was a month ago & my wife played movie for the grandkids. I prefer to listen to sports on the...
You are correct; gauge is the drive link width. It makes no difference on your cut width.
They have since moved to other accommodations. [ATTACH]
Having this one while Pudgy & I are relaxing [ATTACH]