I had this one after dinner today [ATTACH]
Any of you fellas that have patience & like to tinker interested in a Prometheus lighter ? I don’t want anything for it. I believe I am out of my...
I am going to try another Vandal this evening. [ATTACH]
I suppose you don’t like pineapple with Canadian bacon on pizza either… A little marinara sauce, some bacon, some cheese, some kraut & of...
Classic, I may have to view that soon. It beats the pants off most of the crap they are making today.
Elm-er Fudd was just talking about canning kraut in another thread. I like kraut on pizza with Canadian bacon.
[ATTACH]
I’d move… You can always put on more clothes if it’s chilly or cold.
It doesn’t bode well for August & September nor do I put much faith in what the weather guessers predict. I have spent some rather hot & steamy...
Today on the way to Menards I had one of my favorites [ATTACH] I had a Sinistro Mr. White on the trip home, no pic I forgot. Tonight I am...
I had this one tonight, I got it in a sampler pack. It was a pretty good cigar. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That’s a nice selection. KSPlainsman is a big fan of the Acids, I have several of the Buffalo Trace & like them. I just about bought some...
I also had a Hoofty from Barcroftb, thank you. I really enjoyed it.
So here are a few I have had recently Having this one tonight [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This was...
Lol.
Sausage fingers AKA huskihl can probably port it for you. That saw looks immaculate but I would still pull the muffler & inspect the piston &...
I really liked it, I will be trying to acquire some more.
Trying a new to me stogie tonight [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Anyone here interested in a pair of brain buckets & bags ? I didn’t even realize I still had them. They are cooty free & haven’t been worn in...