Lol, I removed the outer leave wrapper, I must of forgot to snap a pic of the actual stogie. The last 1/2 improved vs the the first half, I may...
I bought this one today, I had very high expectations for it. So far it’s not to impressive. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I tried to avoid any of the “major” truck stops if I could. The only clean one I was in where new BUT I have been in some trashy smaller stops also.
I am surprised they can grow around a Flying Hook. Usually the bags of garbage, pizz bottles & other detritus is pretty heavy preventing much...
Lol, I about spat out my coffee. A lot lizard by any another name is still a lot lizard… Granted Flying J, Pilot, & TA’s are usually crawling...
I had this one tonight, it needs more time or I hope time helps. The truffle butter I had tonight may have had an impact on it, truffles are a bit...
It’s all yours, I actually have another one without the top tray & just a bit smaller, it’s allegedly 100 capacity also.
Anyone interested in a 100 capacity ( 65-75 in reality) humidor ? It’s got some scuffs but works well, I just needed a bit more storage :loco:...
I got these in the mail today, I am going to give them a couple weeks then fire one up. They have a humidified pack also. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I had the Nicaraguan 2nd ( first cigar on left ) & Oliva 2nd ( middle cigar ) today both were very good. The Nicaraguan 2nd was borderline...
Anyone heard from jtstromsburg or Hall84 lately ???
I had this one tonight while enjoying a beautiful night. They have been resting for about a year. I bought a 5 pack, this is the 1st one I have...
I am really liking these, glad I have 2 boxes resting peacefully in one of my coolers. [ATTACH]
That tree fell down in April & it’s been laying until I bucked it up last week. First time I have fired a saw since April or May. Last week...
Not a truck load but It’s all Ash [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Do you like those ? I thought mine last night had some mild spice but couldn’t quite place the flavor, it also had an occasional mild sweetness to...
I hope you liked it. I always trim those chisel bit ends but I have seen a few folks just pinch them to open it up but I get a better draw by...
Ooofff, glad I saw them years ago with the Scorpions. Of coarse I was in the beer line when the Scorpions fired up The Zoo.
Taking the hounds out for a ride & I am going to have this one while they run around & collect ticks. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I liked it, I bought it in a sampler pack then got two more shorter ones from cigar & pipes in a “smoke along pack” for Bryan Glynn. The burn...