Going to try this one tonight, hoping the ridiculously high humidity doesn’t goober things up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The 1875 are good cigars, that’s the only one I recall having.
They had a pretty nice selection of stuff I hadn’t seen before at Weston, even had some Vegafinas. The fella told me that some chinese holding...
Well, it’s sure hot & humid here. 110* real feel today & guessers are saying the same for tomorrow. After my trip to the big city I am going to...
I snagged some stogies on my way home today. Having the Aston on my home, really looking forward to trying the others. [ATTACH]
Some good ones there also
KSPlainsman CAO has new Flathead out. CAO Flathead Steel Horse Cigars - Cigars International
Looks like some good one there. Enjoy them & your time at home. You might oughta hide those or mama might help you emptying out that box.
After looking them up, I see they are blended with pipe tobaccos & they offer a 4 pack sampler.
I will definitely post up a review when I smoke it. I hadn’t even looked it up yet.
I got this sampler in today, I think it’s the last thing I have on order, I hope… [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice to hear you still have time for enjoying some stogies. Hope your new career is successful & enjoyable.
Welcome, there are several folks from SW MO on here & the OPE Forum. I sent some Hedge balls ( Osage ) to Eric Wanderweg a year or so ago....
Got these in my latest order from cigars & pipes. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Having this one this morning before dinner [ATTACH]
Well, Bezos has plenty of money so I wouldn’t sweat it.
I had this one tonight, I was a bit skeptical about a 9” cigar but it had a perfect draw & really good flavors. [ATTACH]
I bought a bundle of the Perdomo mistakes a few months ago, I enjoy them.
Real world experience; yes. It spreads like wildfire & creates nasty rashes, I have spent many hours spraying it the last few years. As far as...
Having this one after doing 35 quart bags of sweet corn this morning We were lacking for hands so only did a small amount, we are going to do some...