Ive read that and completely understand that point. I haven’t had to do that yet. Lol
I have saws with both in and outboard clutches. I'm mostly indifferent to either with a couple of exceptions. Inboard clutches do collect and...
And that is why every time the bar and chain comes off I blow them out. A couple times a year I'll use a siphon spray gun and mineral spirits to...
I couldn't have said it any better. :handshake:
Agreed if the operator has any idea on how to properly maintain, tune and operate a saw. Echo has been the most consistently reliable ope I've...
A perfect work around. :handshake:
I'll average the years of the oldest to newest saws I'll bring.
You might be on to something.
I will be ignoring that "rule".
It looks very similar in size the deere I had. What model is it?
I see the deere is watching a real tractor do some work.
Currently my main 2 saws, when I want to git er done, is the XS2511p and the XS241. Of course I like to mix in my vintage saws here n there on...
Kinda looks like that XS4910 and your 2511 are your msin go to saws now.
If I were a gambling man I go to the casino while over that way, but I'm not so I won't. lol
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iMP2WN4YAH8Z2tzJ6
I 100% agree. Id never go back to a manual tractor unless it was an antique that I just drove around for fun.
Then there is still the 501P that I started on before the deep freeze. [ATTACH]