I've lifted a few logs that were right about max for the tractor. Nothing has bent.
I'll be there Thursday before noon. Bringing a couple deserts. I'll figure out something for door prizes.
You don't have to do anything. lol
I didn't know Sunoco has a pre mix version. It's not a bad idea to run canned fuel if you can afford it. It usually takes me a couple years to...
That's good stuff. I've burned a few gallons of it and the VP racing 94 octane small engine fuel. Running some tru fuel now. The 4 stroke version...
Id say 60-70% of my cutting is with my ported echo 2511p. Basically anything 8-9" and smaller.
That is my favorite style of all the Husqvarna saws. Never owned one but I really like that look.
My main saw for many years was an Echo CS-310. Muffler modded, carb limiters off. 14" bar. Cut anything I needed. Then I discovered ported saws...
Funny how many of us found out we were doing it wrong with one small saw all those years...:rofl: :lol:
Nice job bud. I sure do like the style of the old Husqvarna saws.
Lol. That's definitely a plus. I rotate through 2 stihls, 3 echos, 1 Makita, 2 Remington mighty mites and a 1972 poulan. The echo count is going...
If I could only have one saw... XS Ported Stihl MS241 with 18" bar currently. That might change once my echo is ported. My first professional saw...
I've been cutting my way through this mess this week. That 2 track has been buried since last June. Pain in the arse. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Thats a good idea brother. Thank you.
Update.... I recently was given some free power poles by our power company, because they replaced 4 of them on our property with taller versions....
I can't get past the front axle that looks like its just floating under the frame. I've never seen one like that. The pivot is usually directly...
Woot!
I got mine with the intention of entering the cheap saw build race at saw fest. I put a walbro carb for an ms250 on it. Velocity stack and clamp...
I like those little saws. Of course I "had" to modify mine. Lol
Hipa is the only aftermarket carbs I've had 100% success with so far. I would still go oem if it were my quality ope.