They are sweet looking saws. If I find the right one locally I might have to get one. Something 40-45cc thats not made by poulan.
Sweet looking saw bud.
I'll put my latest acquisition right here. More on this eventually. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
We've gotten flurries yesterday and this morning.
Lol. Hack is right. Yours is a work of art. Your machining abilities are excellent.
Someone watches iron horse. Lol
I have an Echo 501P apart and a CS400 too. Soon as it stops getting into the 20's at night and 30's fir highs, I'll get back on those.
Id much rather have one than a 5 series. Outside the 543xp anyway.
I often like the journey more than the destination.
I'm getting an abundance of chainsaw therapy. So much so I'm not bringing a saw to run to Adams gtg. Might bring a couple to sell but thats it.
Ya got that right. Lol
The Kubota was working the hydraulics for sure lol.
This oak log was pretty darn close to maxing out the loader. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Best limbing saw made. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Now if the weather would stop being an a$$hole I'd be happy.
Thank you. I have a deal with a single honest fellow going forward. $150 a cord and all I'll be doing is cutting it to 24" lengths. He wants...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/R44n7awQmWfHfSvK8 All the larger diameter rounds that are around the perimeter of the main pile were hauled there on...
Green cherry. 13 ft long. [ATTACH]
This marathon I use has two rec fuel hoses in the main pump row. Super busy place. Previously I was buying it from a local Wesco.
Im lucky. The E free fuel in my area is 6 miles from one and 7 the other. The 7 mile station is a top tier fuel station and on a very busy 5 lane...