You are welcome. The new saws are definitely nicer to run and faster but I like to mix in an oldie here snd there. I probably have another year of...
Yep. Oxygenated race fuels.
I ain't gonna lie, I get why people that run saws daily for work ect. aren't that thrilled about running saws like saw enthusiast are. This...
The above tree is this one before any cutting. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The latest project, started Monday, is moving along nicely. The XS2511P took care of the left side of the trunk, the Remington the right so far....
As of last Saturday that oak was finished except approximately 4ft of the trunk that I can't cut through without burying my bar in the dirt. I'll...
I'm smart enough to know that a guy that doesn't heat with wood nor use a saw to earn a living definitely has issues if he's had 120+ saws. :rofl:...
You can eat, defend and heat because of those tools. Nothing wrong with that.
I concur.
I stopped wondering...I'm certain.
By we you mean me? Yes, yes "we" do. Lol
I had a total of 3 saws over many years up until 2019 when I discovered saw fourms and ported saws on YouTube. Now I've had 120-130 saws. Most...
Funny how that works.
Love it.
I like it. Like knobs on old school car radios. Lol
I was looking it over and noticed the oiler adjustment. Pretty convenient. I didn't notice the idle adjustment. I saw the manual oiler too.
Now a Husqvarna 40 or 45 Id use regularly.
This will be a novelty saw for me. Clean it up, run it once a year or so just because. I need to start building saw shelves up high in the garage...
This is my latest acquisition. $26 at my local online auction. Great compression. Looks to be a very low usage saw. Heavy. More to come in my...
I think its why I like that dolmar made Makita I have. Its very similar in design to the older Husqvarnas.